tirsdag den 18. marts 2008

High As a Kite... Or Atleast I'm Almost Flying

Morannon dinged 67 today, and I gamed on until half way through 67. A mere 300k xp is between my furry avatar and that coveted flight form. I. Want. It. So. Bad! 
I had my first tanking run in Sethekk Halls at 66, which turned out to be quite smooth - mostly thanks to a really nice healing paladin, who marked and guided very well. And some tough as nail dps crews :) Got my self a nice ring I'd wish I knew how to link to - that on the blogging-to-do-list.

Morannon just broke the magic 15,5k armor tonight after acquiring some rather nifty slippers in Blade's Edge Mountains. Speak a bit of bird and they seem to throw them after you - nice folks all around :)

This turned out to be another short entry, but I'm really tired after a whole day of leveling. It's almost three a clock and got a brisk appointment with the gym in morning. Last thing to note would be a talent spec I've been pondering for when I turn 70.


It's almost half n' half restoration and balance, but does include swiftmend though not all the way down to Tree of Life. If anyone has anything to comment on it I'd be grateful. I haven't tried specced caster as a druid so far, so anything is most likely educational for me :)

Anyhoo - goodnight all!

2 kommentarer:

Blue sagde ...

I had a similar build up until like two days ago on my Druid.

I like it, will you be going for dreamstate instead of swiftmend?

It's a very nice build I found it easy to heal 5 man instances with. I recently respec'd to a more full resto build including tree of life. I didn't have enough points to go all the way down to dreamstate without missing some resto goodies and still didn't have enough to pick up swiftmend because at the time I was level 65. I have swiftmend now and I LOVE the talent but healing without it is definetly possible and enjoyable. Nice Build.

Morannon sagde ...

I've been fiddling with the spec and came up with this instead. I suppose swiftmend is just too darn handy for a healer to be left out just to gain some more mana. 2.4 apparently promises loads and loads of mana reg, so I just settled for Lunar Guidance :)

Sounds promising that something akin to it has been working for you :)